As part of our Wenonah 20/20 events, Wenonah Celebrates is a special event for everyone: campers, families, staff, Women’s Weekend attendees, Outdoor Centre participants, alumni, and friends of Camp Wenonah.
We have over 340 Camp friends that have already RSVP’d (on our Wenonah Celebrates page, be sure to visit the section WHO WILL BE THERE to see a scrolling list of the most recent attendees) including many from each era at Camp; from original campers and staff in the mid 90s to campers, families, POLARIS, WCITs and staff from the 2016 season and everyone in between!
This is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate 20 years of great friends and great memories. The evening includes a fantastic three course dinner, special presentations, a silent auction with all proceeds to the Lodge expansion (slated to begin late in 2017), and a chance to dance the night away!
The Silent Auction is a huge highlight. We have over $35,000 worth of items donated to date, including:
- Five years of Summer Camp fees
- Tickets to anywhere Air Canada flies in North America
- Toronto Blue Jays all-star memorabilia
- A 16-foot Nova Craft canoe
- Tour of CBC headquarters and Rick Mercer Report tickets
- A guided five-day canoe trip to Algonquin Park for seven
- Two brand new Wenonah green Muskoka chairs
- A weekend at Camp for 50 (!)
- Original paintings, artwork and framed Camp photographs, yoga and personal training sessions, a photography session with Tartan and Tea photography, a spot in the NHL Alumni hockey game, theatre and sports tickets, and dozens of other items!
Get your tickets today! The final day of ticket sales is Friday, October 28.
Posted in: Camp News