The Warbler Newsletter will be mailed to friends and families in the Wenonah community in mid-January. This annual version of the Warbler looks back on a terrific 2012 season at Wenonah, and also offers a glimpse at what is in store at Camp in 2013.
Among the highlights:
- A recap of major program and property projects completed in 2012.
- Find out who received Five Year and Ten Year Camper Awards.
- A look ahead to some fantastic new initiatives for the 2013 season.
- Learn more about our new 4B Wenonah Games Week program for 10 – 15 year olds.
- 2012 Schaefer Scholarships are awarded to Fraser McOuat, Shannon Senyk, Tanya Springer, and Geoff “Rudy” Williamson.
- 2012 Simon Wells First Year Staff Leadership Awards are presented to Emily Brewer and Graham Steele.
- Read more about new recognition programs including the Spirit of Wenonah, Distinguished Service and Service Beyond Recognition Awards.
- The Dawaa Dynasty continues! Read about the results from another compelling Wenonah Games season.
- The 2013 Wenonah Foundation Golf Classic honours Brad Laidlaw.
- We offer thanks to the many recent Wenonah Foundation donors.
- And much, much more!
To view an e-copy of the Warbler, please click here.
Also, we are happy to mail you a copy of the Warbler, if you did not receive one with our mid-January mailing. Please contact our Burlington Office through email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by phone (905-631-2849) to request your copy.
Posted in: Camp News