Please note that the Final Forms must be completed and submitted by April 30 and payments for transportation, laundry, etc. are also due by April 30 (the due date for final Summer Camp fees remains April 3).
Parents – please download and print our Parent Checklist to help you keep track of important deadlines in advance of Summer Camp.
Parents – please download and read the Parent, Camper & Leadership Handbook.
The Handbook is updated each year. Lots is happening in 2017! Please make sure you read the Handbook.
TO COMPLETE ONLINE FORMS
Notes when completing Final Forms & Details online:
- You must use the same email/username to login for Final Forms & Details as you used to register for the 2017 season.
- You do not need to complete the Forms all at once. You may return to complete them at any time.
The first page you are asked to complete is for your camper’s options. The options you can book for your camper include:
- Outtrips – for July Camp or August Camp one-month campers only
- Bussing – you may choose coach bus transportation to and/or from Camp for your child (** please remember our bus stop is now at Julliard Public School!)
- Laundry Service – if you wish for your camper to have laundry, you may choose the date(s) for this service
- Paddlemaking – for those who wish to take Paddlemaking as a PIC and who did NOT order a paddle in previous years
- White Water Kayaking – for those one-month campers aged 13-15 years who choose this option as a PIC
- Camper Day in Town – for campers not being visited on Visitor’s Day, you may deposit money for your child to spend during one month camper Day in Town
- Wenonah General Store – you may deposit money for your child to spend on snacks, refreshments, clothes, souvenirs, or sundry items
TO COMPLETE HARD COPY FORMS
If you would rather complete hard copies of the Final Forms & Details and submit them to our Burlington Office, please request them from Caron at our Burlington Office.
Please submit your forms to our Burlington Office by April 30.