September 29 – October 1, 2017
Fall Camp is a wonderful opportunity to renew Camp friendships and to enjoy a picturesque Fall Weekend at Camp! It’s also a great chance to introduce friends to Wenonah! Fall Camp is available for those 7-17 years of age.
$130 (+HST) FEE PER PERSON INCLUDES
- 5 meals (Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus Sunday breakfast and lunch) and two snacks (Friday and Saturday evenings) prepared by Executive Chef Brad Laidlaw and his team!
- Instruction in all programs and cabin leadership provided by Wenonah Summer Camp & Outdoor Education Centre staff.
- All program equipment and supplies.
- Complimentary Highway Coach transportation Friday and Sunday from Julliard Public School (departing Julliard @ 6:00 pm on Friday night and returning to Julliard at 5:30 pm on Sunday evening)
2017 WCITs are invited to attend on a complimentary basis.
Activities feature lots of Camp classics, including:
- Visit the Wenonah Pines Mini Golf and Country Club
- Arts & Crafts
- Gaga Ball
- Climbing & Vertical Playground
- Voyageur Canoe
- A special set of Fall Camp Mega Options
- And lots of Camp FUN!!!
Fall Camp Weekend is a great opportunity for Summer Campers to bring a friend and share the Wenonah experience. Please note that we only have a limited number of spots allocated for friends of registered campers and priority goes to friends who have never been to Camp before. Thus, non-registered campers who have attended a Spring or Fall Camp Weekend before may not be guaranteed a spot.