The Camp Bus
Through an arrangement with Hammond Transportation of Muskoka, we enjoy the comfort of air conditioned, luxury highway coaches for all our travel to and from Camp.
Highway Coach bus transportation is available from Julliard Public School (61 Julliard Drive, Maple, ON) for most Summer Camp Periods.
Bus arrangements must be made by April 30, 2018. If space permits we may be able to offer bus service to families beyond April 30, but we cannot guarantee this.
Any changes to transportation plans must be made with at least one week’s notice. Bus transportation is available for $45.00 one way or $90.00 for a round trip.
Julliard Public School is located north of downtown Toronto, just east of Highway 400 and north of Rutherford Road (south of Canada’s Wonderland). If driving on Highway 400 North, exit at Rutherford Road. Continue east on Rutherford Road to Julliard Drive.
Note the following about bus service to Camp:
- Plan on arriving 30 minutes in advance of departure time
- Campers may bring a nut-free snack (first meal at Camp is a late lunch)
- Camp staff are aboard the buses and take attendance
- Please note that buses depart at their scheduled time…we do not wait for those who are late
- We ask for your patience when traffic is slow and buses are delayed
- Bussing is not available for all Periods (please see note under the Bus Schedule)
Bus schedule To / From Julliard P.S.
Please plan on arriving between 7:00 – 7:45 am to check in at the bus stop on the first day of your Camp Period.
Busses depart from Julliard Public School at 8:00 am sharp.
Busses returning from Camp on the last day of a session should arrive at Julliard P.S. at 12:30 pm.
Busses are not available for the following dates/Periods:
- July 6 (not available for trip from Camp for Period 1A)
- July 7 (not available for trip to Camp for Period 1B)
- August 3 (not available for trip from Camp for Period 3A)
- August 4 (not available for trip to Camp for Period 3B)
- August 18 (not available for trip to Camp for Period 4B)
- August 28 (not available for trip from Camp for WEEnonah)