Fall Camp Weekend
Fall Camp is a wonderful opportunity to renew Camp friendships and to enjoy a picturesque Fall weekend at Camp! It’s also a great chance to introduce friends to Wenonah! Fall Camp is available for those 7-17 years of age.
Your weekend includes:
- 5 meals (Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus Sunday breakfast and lunch) and two snacks (Friday and Saturday evenings) prepared by Executive Chef Brad Laidlaw and his team!
- Instruction in all programs and cabin leadership provided by Wenonah Summer Camp & Outdoor Education Centre staff.
- All program equipment and supplies.
- Complimentary Highway Coach transportation Friday and Sunday from Julliard Public School (91 Julliard Drive, Maple). The bus departs Julliard @ 6:00 pm on Friday night and returnsto Julliard at 5:30 pm on Sunday evening.
Activities feature lots of Camp classics, including:
- Visit the Wenonah Pines Mini Golf and Country Club
- Arts & Crafts
- Gaga Ball
- Climbing & Vertical Playground
- Voyageur Canoe
- A special set of Fall Camp Mega Options
- And lots of Camp FUN!!!
Fall Camp Weekend is a great opportunity for Summer Campers to bring a friend and share the Wenonah experience. We only have a limited number of spots allocated for friends of registered campers and priority goes to friends who have never been to Camp before.
Dates & Details
Friday, September 21 – Sunday, September 23, 2018
Fee: $145.00 + HST
2018 WCITs fees are complimentary!
For Registered Families
Countdown to Fall Camp!